What to expect:
- 50-60 min online session. See separate purchase option for 3 or 5 session bulk purchase discounts.
- Trauma-informed counselling.
- An opportunity to be heard, to process, to explore and receive well-informed counselling support.
- A plan around any risk-related thoughts or behaviour that you may be struggling with can be offered. Liaison with other relevant services on your behalf can be organized with your explicit and informed consent.
- CA psychointegration emphasizes a humanistic understanding that will view you as a whole person navigating the process of being subject to different challenges as part of your unique journey in this world.
- Counselling informed by research in multiple domains. This includes specific psychotherapies to match your unique set of challenges, unique qualities, and stage of change (where relevant).
- Harm reduction principles utilized in accordance with your self-determination.
- CA Psychointegration counselling services place high importance on ethical considerations, from compassionate care to involvement of emergency services if needed in accordance with a counsellor’s duty of care and best practices.
- Whenever relevant or requested, you will be offered electronic resources that can be utilized as therapy aids.
- Your feedback is welcome and forms an essential part of our service review and ongoing development.
- Click to read the
Terms and Conditions.